There are always volunteer opportunities in Old Town – from festivals and events to gardening to helping run things behind the scenes. And we need your help!
No matter your skill level, we’d love to have you be part of our community.
Here are just some of the volunteer opportunities available (if interested in something else, just let us know):
- Festivals and events – from selling admission tickets to pouring drinks to greeting our guests, we have something for everyone. Events include Lumberjack Festival; Taste & Tour; Oktoberfest and more!
- Gardening and beautification – help us keep Old Town looking great with our annual cleanup; hanging holiday decorations and much more.
Committees – our behind-the-scenes volunteers keep everything running smoothly.
- Organization Committee – social media, newsletter, volunteer coordination and sponsorship and membership (meets at 6 p.m. the first Tuesday of the month);
- Promotions Committee – help plan festivals and events (7:15 p.m. first Tuesday of the month)
- Design Committee – plan Old Town’s beautification (9 a.m. first Wednesday of the month)
- Scrapfest, July 13-14. Volunteers are needed for setup, information booths and more. Sign up here.
- ArtFeast, Aug. 18. Volunteers are needed for setup, information booths and cleanup. Sign up here.
Want to get involved or have questions? Email email@example.com