Winter Towns Holiday Fest
Date(s) - 12/11/2021
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Winter Towns Holiday Fest
December 11th | Old Town, REO Town & Downtown Lansing
- Where the Wild Things Bloom will be open for shopping during Winter Towns Fest. Offering an evergreen swag bar, handmade wreaths, florals, and other local creator’s work for sale.
- Seven vendors will be participating in the delicious Warm Drinks and Dessert Stroll at the Winter Towns Fest from 11a.m. – 3p.m. on December 11th . Wristband and map pickups will be at 11 am.m in the Dickinson Wright Building lobby. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/winter-towns-holiday-fest-warm-drink-and-dessert-stroll-tickets-185371449997
- Participating vendors include:
- Sweet Encounter Bakery & Cafe
- Social Sloth Cafe and Bakery
- MI Blue Owl Coffee (REO Town location only)
- Runabout Coffee (located inside the Nelson Gallery)
- The Creole Burger Bar & Southern Kitchen
- Zoobie’s Old Town Tavern
- Cravings Gourmet Popcorn
- The 2017 Greater Lansing Socially Responsible Entrepreneur of the Year, Polka Dots Boutique, reopened on November 11th after a renovation! Visit them from 11a.m – 6p.m. on December 11th!
- REO Town Marketplace’s Jolly Holiday Market
- Enjoy brunch with Santa at Troppo on December 11th from 8:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
- A visit from The Grinch. Find the Grinch strolling around downtown and shopping local along Washington Sq. from 11:30a.m.-1:00p.m.
- Storytime with Santa: 3:00 p.m. at Middle Village
- Meet Santa and Nana Claus as they greet attendees from 3:00 -5:00 p.m.
- Drop off Letters to Santa at Middle Village throughout Winter Towns Holiday Fest!
- View 5 Ice sculptures by Ice Gurus on the 200 Block of Washington Square in along the sidewalks by Dickinson Wright Building.
- Llama, Llama Holiday-O-Roma! See real live llamas thanks to the Michigan Llama Association at the Capital Area Downtown Lansing Library on December 11, from 1p.m.-2:30p.m.
- REO Towns Jolly Holiday Market
- Su Casa Boutique, BubblesRFun and The Beauty Babes (4) Holidaze at Su Casa!! | Facebook
Disney Frozen Activities & Family four-pack of tickets
Participate in the following Frozen activities during Winter Towns Holiday Fest listed below to be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a family four-pack of tickets to Disney’s The Frozen Musical at the Wharton Center! Each of the storefronts will have a QR code for you to enter into the drawing. A lucky winner will be drawn from each of the 4 participating storefronts the following week!
Middle Village 112 S. Washington Sq.: Join Middle Village micro-market for holiday shopping, wintery treats and Lansing made products that would thaw anyone’s frozen heart!
Make sure you scan the QR code on the Frozen poster located inside Middle Village for a chance to be entered to win Frozen tickets!
Makers Market 215 S. Washington Sq.: “For the First time in Forever” the historic Michigan Theatre will be open to the public for a holiday Makers Market! Visit the Lansing local vendors selling their winter and holiday goods just in time for your last-minute gift giving needs! From magical snowmen, wintery trees, art, cookies, and more shop this pop-up Makers Market to find a special gift for that special someone
Social Sloth Café 301 S. Washington Sq: Step inside to purchase special Frozen-themed sweet treats that will be available Saturday, December 11th at Social Sloth Café!
While you’re there enjoying their Turkish homemade deliciousness, scan the QR code of their Frozen poster to be entered to win tickets to Disney’s Frozen at the Wharton Center!
Mother & Earth Baby Boutique 100 E César E. Chávez Ave, Lansing, MI 48906:
Snowflake Craft Table for Kids. Scan the QR code of their Frozen poster to be entered to win tickets to Disney’s Frozen at the Wharton Center!