We are putting a new spin on one of our favorite festivals, Oktoberfest, by turning it into Michigan’s largest block party – Blocktober Party.
Blocktober Party runs from 6-11 p.m. Friday, Oct. 4 and 2 -10 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 5 on Turner Street in Old town.
Here’s what you can expect (both new and old):
- There is a suggested donation of $10 at the door. The proceeds from this event go to the OTCA – a non-profit organization dedicated to the revitalization of Lansing’s Old Town.
- We’ll have beers from Old Town’s own Ozone’s Brewhouse and Lansing Brewing Company (plus more)! This is a 21+ event. No outside food and drink will be allowed in.
- Lansing’s Bull’s Eye Axe Throwing will join us with their new mobile unit. For $3, you will get a wristband for unlimited throws throughout the night.
- We’ve teamed up with Kountry Kornhole to host our first ever cornhole tournament on Saturday, Oct.5. For info and to sign up, visit their Facebook page.
- DJ Fudgie will spin your favorite tunes all weekend. Get ready to dance!
- We’ll also have plenty of other games, food and more!
Stay tuned to our Facebook event page for more details.