If you missed the OTCA Annual Meeting on Feb. 1 you’re going to want to kick yourself because it was filled with lots of fun, food, festivity and a little bit of official business.
The evening featured food from Old Town businesses, beer and wine, a silent auction, volunteer of the year awards and a chance to mingle with those that make Old Town the wonderful place that it is.
Some thank yous are definitely necessary at this time.
A big helping of gratitude goes out to:
- Old Town Marquee
- Volunteers & Members
- Board & Committee Members
- Sponsors & Partners
- Vanessa & Heather, OTCA staff
- Outgoing Board Members, Ian Smith & Jeff Croff
- All those who generously donated food, beverages and items for the Silent Auction.
A big congratulations to:
- Volunteer of the Year for Business Vitality – Mike Wolf
- Volunteer of the Year for Design – Michael Beebe
- Volunteer of the Year for Organization – Shannon Murphy
- Volunteer of the Year for Promotions – Chaz Carrillo
- Business Partner of the Year – Rathbun Insurance Agency
- OTCA Volunteers of the Year – Mark & Anne Harrington
In official business, Sarah Christensen and Ben Dowd were re-elected – and Shannon Murphy and Neal Mossing will join the OTCA Board of Directors for the first time. Thanks to all who step up in OTCA roles to help keep Old Town awesome.
To view photos and highlights from the meeting, click here.
By Molly Keenan, OTCA org committee