Old Town Lansing Business and Individual Membership Renewals!
Why become an OTCA member? Your support allows our organization to continue the revitalization of Lansing’s historic district. As a nonprofit we rely on community support to continue our mission: To facilitate the continued growth and revitalization of Lansing’s vibrant Old Town district through economic development, community empowerment and the celebration of culture and creativity.
There is a wide variety of opportunities for exposure including our annual business directory, website and social media (which reach 10,000 people per month), monthly newsletter and the monthly Wake Up Old Town! networking event.
Our organization focuses on continuing the revitalization of Old Town. Your membership dues are leveraged to continue the preservation of Lansing’s only historic district through beautification projects, promotion, advocacy, communication and education.
Check out our new member to member discounts!
- Love, Betti – 20% off total purchase
- Tallulah’s Folly – 15% off total purchase
- Grace Boutique of Old Town – 10% off total purchase
- MEAT Southern B.B.Q. & Carnivore Cuisine – 10% off total purchase
- Grand Cafe Sir Pizza – 10% off total purchase
- Katalyst Art Gallery – 10% off total purchase
- ARM Inc. & River View Fitness – waived membership fee
- Swanson Design Studios – 5% off professional services
More info: Click here!